Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)
1. Sometimes I lack motivation.
2. Certain things I am Type A. Most things I am Type B.
3. I like to think of myself as Type AB positive.
4. I don't know my real blood type.
5. I am a Christian, although I consider myself to need a lot of work.
6. I've decided I am an extroverted introvert.
7. I love VH1's pop-up video.
8. That's what she said.
9. I had a cat growing up, I named her K.C., "just like Kansas City." Foreshadowed?
10. K.C. died after 20-plus years, after I moved to Kansas City.
11. My Guitar Hero band is named The Saucy Nuggets.
12. My geeky Linux server is named orangepeel.
13. Alton Brown is my other hero.
14. I don't watch much TV, besides the morning weather, The Office, Family Guy, the San Francisco Giants, San Jose Sharks, San Francisco 49ers, and any other sport on TV.
15. I laugh at my own jokes. Unless they're really bad. Then I chortle. For days.
16. When I graduated 8th grade, my teacher gave me a certificate that said I was allowed to tell my jokes.... after June 10th, 1994. (graduation day). I still have it.
17. I like humor because it's a sweet escape.
18. I like plain white t's. The band is cool too.
19. I like the name Delilah.
20. I think it'd be funny to see "Delilah's Salon."
22. I wouldn't get my hair cut there.
23. I love to sing. It's fire in my bones.
24. I am bad at math.
21. Just kidding.
25. I love photography.
This post was originally posted (can I do that?!) at http://mynameisnotjonas.blogspot.com