Sunday, October 5, 2008

2008 ZOE Workshop: Fearless

I was able to attend the 2008 ZOE Workshop Conference. The theme this year was "Fearless." The idea was that we should fear the Lord, and through fearing him, we have nothing else to fear.

Here are among the pictures I took: (or go to http://jeremymturner.com/2008zoe)



Friday night, ZOE Worship led us in several new songs as well as several old ones. It was incredible to hear so many voices raised in praise.

Saturday we had a class session, worship with ZOE Worship along with Mike Cope and Randy Harris, and lunch at an authentic Mex restaurant. After lunch we had another session of worship with Scott McKnight, and the final two sessions. Justin and I attended the music arranging track with DJ Bulls from Arlington, TX. I got a lot out of it!

And now.... I'd like to buy a keyboard and start playing again.

No comments: